We want your pet to have a safe, healthy and happy environment. To satisfy our concerns, and yours, we enforce the following requirements:
- All campers must be up to date on all shots including rabies, distemper/parvo, and bordetella. The flu vaccination is also highly recommended
- Shot records must be provided upon arrival. Copies will be kept on file and they must be updated each year.
- All campers must be on flea and tick control. I will check for fleas and ticks when they arrive and if one is found, they will be treated and the owner will be charged accordingly.
- It is my policy that with owners’ permission, dogs will be grouped according to size for play groups. If your dog(s) are NOT good with others, they will be let outside individually.
- Veterinary waivers will NOT be accepted. There is no reason to not provide vaccinations, so find a vet that will vaccinate or find another boarding facility.
- Campers are fed twice a day, unless otherwise specified. It is BEST to provide your own dog food, as to keep your dog’s digestive system regulated. If food is NOT PROVIDED, we will feed what is available at the kennel and an additional $2.00 per DAY per DOG will be added to the overnight fee.
- If you choose to bring your own bedding or other personal items I will not be held responsible if it gets damaged or destroyed.
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
- New customers will be required to place a nonrefundable deposit equal to the first night’s fee in order to secure a kennel. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Cancellations MUST be received 7 days prior to the scheduled drop off date.
- Cancellations received within the 7 days prior to scheduled drop off will be charged an additional $25.00 fee.
- DAY-OF cancellations and NO SHOWS will be responsible for the FULL boarding amount and will be charged accordingly.
- Approximate drop off and pickup times are much appreciated!
- In order to better accommodate our campers, a 2 night minimum will be enforced on weekends, 3 night minimum on holidays including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
If NO notice is given for early pickup, the FULL AMOUNT will be charged as scheduled.